What Are the 2018 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Did you know that the new Honda Civic is considered a fan-favorite among eco-conscious drivers? The MPG ratings for both the city streets and highways are impressive. There are five trims available with the Civic, and each has the efficiency and power Union drivers are looking for and expect.
MPG Ratings Per Civic Trim
At VIP Honda, it’s our goal to help find the Honda Civic that fits your needs the best, and that includes fuel-efficient vehicle. Below is a quick look at the Honda Civic mpg ratings per trim.
- Civic LX: EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX: EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-T: EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic EX-L: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
- Civic Touring: EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating
The Honda Civic LX, EX, and EX-T have the available continuously variable transmission (CVT) rather than the standard 6-speed manual. With the CVT, you can expect an increase in the fuel economy to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg city* rating for the LX and EX, and up to 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* for the EX-T. The EX-L and Touring come standard with the CVT.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
The 2018 Honda Civic Sedan has two engine options available: The 2.0L 4-cylinder that produces 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, and the 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder that generates 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque. Also included is the Eco Assist System, which allows South Plainfield drivers to save fuel in two ways:
- The system’s color-changing display informs you about how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. If it’s shown green, it’s efficient, and blue means you’re most likely wasting fuel.
- The Eco Assist System can have the ECON button available, and when pushed, it changes the Civic’s performance profile to conserve fuel.
Experience the Honda Civic at VIP Honda!
The 2018 Honda Civic will make driving in Kenilworth more enjoyable, and better yet: efficient. Contact us today to learn more about the fuel-efficient sedan, or to schedule your test drive. We’re here to help find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle and budget.
More from VIP Honda
The new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice for Union drivers thanks to its incredible power and efficiency. That’s why the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings show just how much you’ll save behind the wheel of this new and improved Honda crossover SUV. Take a closer look at the Honda Pilot fuel economy…
Union drivers are eager to take on the road behind the wheel with the new 2020 Honda CR-V lineup. No matter if you’re interested in the Honda CR-V LX, EX, EX-L, or Touring, the new 2020 Honda CR-V trim levels are sure to meet the driving needs of Honda SUV owners. Get a closer look…
The Honda Accord is one of the most popular sedans in the world, and you can’t drive down the roads of Union or South Plainfield without seeing a few models. So if you want to stand out from the crowd, check out the 2020 Honda Accord colors. From neutral tones to eye-popping colors, there are nearly…