2021 Honda Odyssey Review
The Honda Odyssey has the interior space, technology features, and exterior performance to help make your next Union vacation one to remember. But, don’t just take our word for it. We’ve compiled reviews from some of the leading experts in the automotive industry to help you see what the critics are saying about this capable van. Check out the Honda Odyssey reviews at VIP Honda, and then feel free to experience the Honda Odyssey for yourself at VIP Honda.
To get an idea of what you can expect from the Honda Odyssey on your next South Plainfield family expedition, we’ve taken reviews from some of the titans in the automotive industry, and we won’t spoil anything, but the reviews are nothing short of phenomenal. Here are some of the 2021 Honda Odyssey review highlights from three of the biggest automotive leaders:
- “Strong V6 engine and stable handling make it enjoyable to drive…”
- “The Odyssey just might be the exception where it is OK to use the words “minivan” and “fun” in the same sentence. Its V6 engine offers enough power for your merging and passing needs even when you’ve got the cabin full of passengers.”
- “…the 2021 Honda Odyssey is so much better than the rest…”
- “The 2021 Honda Odyssey continues the winning ways of the best-selling minivan in the United States.”
- “It has a smartly functional interior and comes standard with many modern safety features.”
- “On all roads, the ride is simultaneously smooth and confident (with the 18-inch wheel/tire combination, at least), contributing to the Odyssey’s refined air. Other attributes include a hushed interior, plenty of room in all three rows, and some of the most advanced driver assistance systems offered in a minivan.”
- “Thanks to a roomy interior, reconfigurable seating, and lots of cargo space, the 2021 Odyssey is a great choice for modern families.”
- “Its spacious and reconfigurable interior is perfect for hauling kids, cargo, or both and it offers a collection of inventive features that are intended to make family life a little easier, all of which helped it earn an Editors’ Choice award.”
- “Fleet-footed, efficient, and polished, the Odyssey’s powertrain is a sweetheart that requires zero compromises. The Odyssey changes direction crisply, and from behind the wheel it’s easy to forget you’re piloting a three-row van.”
2021 Honda Odyssey Safety Rating
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has awarded the 2021 Honda Odyssey a five-star overall safety rating, the highest rating available. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the 2021 Honda Odyssey a top safety pick for the year, awarding it an overall “good” and “superior” rating in several categories. With safety features like adaptive cruise control and automatic high beams, it’s easy to see how you can take on the Kenilworth roads with an absolute peace of mind.
Experience the Honda Odyssey at VIP Honda
If the excellent 2021 Honda safety ratings and glowing reviews aren’t enough to pique your interest, then visit VIP Honda in North Plainfield or online to test-drive one for yourself. Contact us to explore our inventory and apply for financing online.
More from VIP Honda
The Honda CR-V is a robust yet compact vehicle that’s capable of taking on anything the Union roads might throw your way. But, what’s on the inside of this stunning SUV? Explore the interior features and dimensions of the Honda CR-V with VIP Honda, and then feel free to explore our very own Honda CR-V inventory…
If you’re looking for a spacious and robust vehicle to help you take on the Union roads with confidence, then the Honda CR-V is the vehicle for you. Explore the interior and exterior dimensions of the Honda CR-V with VIP Honda to see how much space you’ll have inside and out on every drive. Then, feel…
The Honda Odyssey has the interior space, technology features, and exterior performance to help make your next Union vacation one to remember. But, don’t just take our word for it. We’ve compiled reviews from some of the leading experts in the automotive industry to help you see what the critics are saying about this capable…