Fun Fall Activities Near North Plainfield, NJ
Photo Credit: https://www.facebook.com/njcornmaze/
The fall months offer families and tourists to North Plainfield, NJ great weather and a packed calendar of events. There are fun outings and activities planned throughout Autumn, many offering a chance to enjoy the fruits of the season. And after your adventure you can visit one of the great local restaurants. Make plans to visit one of these fun fall activities near Union and Edison.
What to Do This Fall
- Dunellen HarvestFest – There is so much to do at this local festival dedicated to all things fall. There are craft and food vendors, live music and performances, activities for kids, dances, and much more. The Dunellen HarvestFest takes place on October 8th.
- Stony Hill Maze Fun Park – Young and old alike love the thrill of getting lost in a corn maze. There are also mazes made of rope, fences, and more. If you want to have a unique adventure one afternoon, visit the Stony Hill Maze Fun Park through November 12th.
- Watchtung Reservation History Trail – This six-mile trail is a perfect day hike when the weather is warm and the leaves are changing colors. Placards along the trail designate sites of historic interest, bringing the past to life. The Watchtung Reservation is also one of the most impressive natural sites in the state.
- Historic Haunts of Central New Jersey – There are more than a few spooky sites located in North Plainfield and the surrounding area. This program put on through the local library illustrates the haunted history of these sites and offers up creepy anecdotes perfect for Halloween enthusiasts. The event takes place October 23rd.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – This annual event helps people transition out of fall and begin to get in the holiday spirit. The North Plainfield community tree lighting takes place on November 27th at the Vermeule Community Center. There will be other seasonal activities and refreshments available, and there is plenty to keep the kids occupied.
Get Out and About in North Plainfield
Load everyone into a family-friendly Honda vehicle and hit the road this fall. The area around North Plainfield is gorgeous, and you never know what kind of fun will pop up. If you need more suggestions for places to go and things to do, don’t hesitate to contact the team at VIP Honda in North Plainfield.