2018 Honda Accord vs. 2018 Nissan Altima
Deciding on a sedan shouldn’t be a hard choice. Both the 2018 Honda Accord and the 2018 Nissan Altima are packed with the features you’re looking for. When compared to the Altima, the 2018 Accord offers a comfortable and spacious interior, a fuel-efficient engine, and ranks on the 2018 Car and Driver 10 Best list for safety*.
Sedans are known for providing South Plainfield drivers with a spacious interior, and the new Honda Accord and the Nissan Altima are no exceptions. Both models feature cozy and customizable interiors:
While both the 2018 Honda Accord and the 2018 Nissan Altima provide high-performance fuel efficiency, the Accord stands out in terms of the following:
- While both models have comparable highway fuel efficiency, the Accord delivers 30 mpg city**, compared to the 27 mpg city of the Altima.
- Surprising for a sedan of its class, the 2018 Accord comes standard with a 192-hp engine compared to the Altima’s 179-hp engine.
- No matter what you bring with you on your trip, the 2018 Honda Accord clears 16.7 cubic feet of cargo space and a carrying capacity of 1,100 lbs, compared to the Altima’s 15.4 cubic feet of space.
Peace of Mind with Honda Sensing
No matter what the road brings, Kenilworth drivers can be sure the 2018 Accord’s Honda Sensing safety features will provide a sense of safety for you and your passengers.
- The 2018 Honda Accord ranked on the 2018 Car and Driver 10 Best list for safety*, where the Altima did not.
- While both models come with a RearView Monitor, only the Accord has a Collision Mitigation Braking System.
- Unlike the Altima’s Nissan Safety Shield, the Honda Accord model’s Honda Sensing provides Lane Departure Warning***, Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Traffic Sign Recognition System.
Visit VIP Honda to Further Explore the Accord!
Delivering impressive safety features and a more comfortable and adjustable interior than the Altima, the 2018 Accord distinguishes itself from other sedans on the road. Contact us or come in to VIP Honda today to experience the Accord yourself.
Our Honda Accord Inventory
*Car and Driver, January 2018
**30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for 1.5T LX, EX and EX-L models with CVT. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 1.5T Sport models with 6-speed manual transmission. 29 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for 1.5T Sport and Touring models with CVT. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for 2.0T Sport models with 6-speed manual transmission. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for 2.0T Sport and Touring models with 10-speed automatic transmission. 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 2.0T EX-L models with 10-speed automatic transmission. 47 city/47 highway/47 combined mpg rating for Hybrid models with E-CVT. Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
***LDW only alerts drivers when lane drift is detected without a turn signal in use. LDW may not detect all lane markings or lane departures; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.