Does Honda or Toyota Offer Better Safety Features?
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your Union commute. Both Honda Sensing Suite, which can be found in models like the Honda Civic, and Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring.
But which safety package – and, as a consequence, which brand – is best for me?
Honda Sensing vs. Toyota Safety Sense
The Honda Sensing Suite, like Toyota Safety Sense, offers:
- Lane Departure Warning – emits a helpful warning in the event of drifting.
- Forward Collision Warning – alerts you in the unlikely event of a collision, and automatically engages the brakes if you respond too slowly.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights – switches between high- and low-beam lights depending on select conditions.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – helps you maintain space between the vehicle in front of you, during your Seattle commute.
What does Honda Sensing Offer that Toyota Safety Sense Doesn’t?
However, the Honda Sensing Suite offers additional safety features – features your South Plainfield family shouldn’t miss out on. They include:
- Honda LaneWatch™ – any time you signal right, the camera on the right passenger-side mirror will display live video on your Touch-Screen.
- Blind Spot Information System – when your turning signal is on and your Honda detects a vehicle in the lane next to you, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – adjusts your steering to center your Honda between lane markers.
- Cross Traffic Monitor – when your Honda is in reverse, this system warns you of a vehicle approaching from behind.
Which 2018 Honda Vehicles Have Honda Sensing Standard?
Coupes, Hatchbacks, Plug-ins, Sedans, and Subcompacts
- 2018 Honda Accord – standard on all models
- 2018 Honda Civic Coupe – standard on Touring
- 2018 Civic Hatchback – standard on Sport Touring
- 2018 Civic Sedan – standard on Touring
- 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid – standard on all models
- 2018 Fit – standard on EX and EX-L
Crossovers, Pickups, SUVs, and Vans
- 2018 CR-V – standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- 2018 Odyssey – standard on EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite
- 2018 Pilot – standard on Touring and Elite
- 2018 Ridgeline – standard on RTL-E and Black Edition
In addition, many of the listed 2018 Honda vehicles have Honda Sensing available. Honda Sensing is also standard on many flagship Honda vehicles of 2017.
Consult our friendly staff at VIP Honda if you have questions about which Honda vehicle has the Honda Sensing Suite available, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive in a safe and sturdy Honda today. Check out some of the other advanced Honda features such as HondaLink!
Service SpecialsSchedule ServiceContact Us Regular oil changes are vital to keeping your South Plainfield vehicle running smoothly and efficiently for years to come. While the staff at VIP Honda is well-trained and ready to change your oil, we know some drivers prefer to handle it themselves. Luckily, are are here to guide you through changing your oil…
Contact Us Pizza is a timeless favorite among Edison residents, and when you want some tasty pie with all the fixin’s, you’ll need to check out these restaurants with the best pizza in Plainfield, NJ. Ferraro’s Pizza Plainfield, NJ What makes Ferraro’s Pizza so great is that there’s more than just pizza. This family owned…
Contact Us South Plainfield drivers count on VIP Honda for our full stock of Honda OEM parts, specifically approved by Honda to be fitted onto specific models. Order Honda genuine parts from our dealership in North Plainfield today! Why Choose Genuine OEM Parts? Each Honda vehicle is engineered with unique features like the Honda Sensing® suite so…