What are the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings?
The new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice for Union drivers thanks to its incredible power and efficiency. That’s why the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings show just how much you’ll save behind the wheel of this new and improved Honda crossover SUV. Take a closer look at the Honda Pilot fuel economy and its many other performance features, then explore our Honda inventory for yourself at VIP Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
The Honda Pilot fuel economy is unique to each trim level as the Pilot configurations offer a couple of drivetrain and transmission options. Drivers can choose standard 2WD or have added control with AWD capabilities, while there is an available 6-speed transmission or 9-speed transmission. Here are the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance and Towing Capacity
Every trim in the Honda Pilot lineup comes with a 3.5L V6 engine that generates 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque. The new Pilot also has a large19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity to help you save every time you stop to refuel. In addition to powerful and fuel-efficient performance, South Plainfield drivers who have standard 2WD can use a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds, while you can also opt for the Variable Torque Management AWD System for an even higher towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
Honda Pilot Safety and Technology Features
Along with impressive specs under the hood, the Honda Pilot fuel economy is backed by advanced technology and driver-assist features which offer a range of benefits. Some of the standout features you’ll find at the helm of the Honda Pilot include:
- HondaLink – Where you can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – Improve the way your Honda handles with these systems during less than perfect road conditions.
Find the Honda Pilot for Sale at VIP Honda
The 2020 Honda Pilot fuel economy and performance are sure to help you save more on fuel on Kenilworth roads. Are you ready to get behind the wheel of one of your own? Browse our online inventory of new Honda Pilot models for sale as well as other Honda SUVs to meet your needs. You can find more helpful sources to see how the Pilot compares to other models like the Acura MDX, or get a closer look at the Pilot cargo space. Get the leasing or financing process started with a member of our sales team then contact us today for more information on our Honda dealership near Westfield!
More From VIP Honda
Year after year, the Honda CR-V separates itself from the competition with is powerful performance, fantastic fuel economy, and terrific features – but just how much can a Honda CR-V tow? If you’ve been wondering if the Honda CR-V towing capacity can keep up with your busy schedule in Union, you’ll be happy to know…
It’s not easy to find a vehicle around Union and South Plainfield that’s stylish, fuel-efficient, and spacious – but the 2020 Honda Pilot sets the new standard for the modern SUV. The Honda Pilot dimensions are one of the highlights of the model, offering plenty of room for all the cargo you need. So whether you’re…
If you love the look and feel of a Honda sedan on Union roads but are looking for something a little different that continues to deliver fuel-efficient performance, then the 2020 Honda Fit MPG ratings are sure to impress. The new Honda Fit is engineered to deliver a smooth and powerful ride and also comes…
The new 2020 Honda Pilot is a great choice for Union drivers thanks to its incredible power and efficiency. That’s why the new 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings show just how much you’ll save behind the wheel of this new and improved Honda crossover SUV. Take a closer look at the Honda Pilot fuel economy…
Union drivers are eager to take on the road behind the wheel with the new 2020 Honda CR-V lineup. No matter if you’re interested in the Honda CR-V LX, EX, EX-L, or Touring, the new 2020 Honda CR-V trim levels are sure to meet the driving needs of Honda SUV owners. Get a closer look…